Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Metabolism - Clinical and Experimental
- The use of fat in a weight reducing diet.Delaware State Med. J. 1951; 23: 79
- Pyruvic acid metabolism in obesity.Am. J. Digest Dis. 1955; 22: 33
- Caloric intake in relation to body weight changes in the obese.Lancet. 1956; 2: 155
- Metabolic study in human obesity with iso-caloric diets high in fat, protein and carbohydrate.Metabolism. 1957; 6: 447
- A method for the determination of glycerides and free fatty acids.Metabolism. 1962; 11: 833
- Technic for separation of plasma cholesterol esters for determination of iodine value, and of cholesterol.in: 4th ed. Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med.98. 1958: 826
- Phosphorus metabolism. I. System of blood phosphorus analysis.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1930; 16: 158
Technicon Auto Analyzer Methodology for Determination of Total Glucose. Technicon Laboratory Method file rev. 2-11-60. Technicon Instruments Corporation, Chauncey, New York.
- Studies in fat metabolism. I. The colorimetric determination of ketone bodies in biological fluids.J. Clin. Invest. 1951; 30: 1483