We thank Muralidhar and Madhivanan for paying attention to our paper and raising some insightful concerns. We have replied to these comments as below.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Metabolism - Clinical and Experimental
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- How do we define and measure sarcopenia? A meta-analysis of observational studies.Age Ageing. 2021; 50: 1906-1913
- Global prevalence of sarcopenia and severe sarcopenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2022; 13: 86-99
- Epidemiology of sarcopenia: prevalence, risk factors, and consequences.Metabolism. 2023; 155533
Published online: April 15, 2023
Accepted: April 12, 2023
Received: April 11, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.